To unlock every icon you must link your paid Noun Project subscription to the add-on. If you do not have a paid subscription you can quickly create one within the add-on.
Creating a Noun Project subscription
In the top left corner of the add-on, select ‘Log in to Noun Project’. Scroll down and select ‘I need to create an account’. On the next page enter your email address and choose a password. Select ‘Create my account’ to enter your credit card information on the following page. Fill out the fields, select ‘Charge Card’ and enjoy the feeling of unlocking over 1 million icons! Creating a subscription will also allow you to log in to your, newly created, account at thenounproject.com
Already have an account?
In the top left corner of the add-on, select ‘Log in to Noun Project’. You will then be asked to enter the email address and password you use to log in to your Noun Project account. Select ‘Log in’ and you will now have access to every, single icon!
My Noun Project account is tied to Facebook, how do I log in?
- Click `Log in to Noun Project` located in the top, left corner of the add-on.
- Scroll to the bottom to select `I use Facebook to log in`
- Click `Create new password`
- Click `Sign in with Facebook` and follow the instructions.
- Create a new secure password using the form.
- Return to the Icons by Noun Project add-on, and click on `Log in to Noun Project from the top left toolbar.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and the new password you created to log in.